What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Logging-in issues?

A

Anonymous

Has anyone else noticed recently that they always have to log in twice? Is it just my PC :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Has anyone else noticed recently that they always have to log in twice? Is it just my PC :eusa-think:
No problems at my end Donna

A

Anonymous

Thanks for bringing this up. It's a side effect of the recent anti-spam measures that we've put in place. I won't go into the boring details (unless you really want me to...) but a small bit of code needed to be changed on the forum to fix this. I've now done this and the problem should be solved.

If you're reading this after having just been logged out the forum for some reason, that was required for me to make the change. Everything now sorted. Thanks again.

A

Anonymous

tonyrcz said:
Thanks for bringing this up. It's a side effect of the recent anti-spam measures that we've put in place. I won't go into the boring details (unless you really want me to...) but a small bit of code needed to be changed on the forum to fix this. I've now done this and the problem should be solved.

If you're reading this after having just been logged out the forum for some reason, that was required for me to make the change. Everything now sorted. Thanks again.

Knew as soon as I logged on this morning something had been fixed! Yeh! Thanks!