What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

locking wheel bolts

A

Anonymous

I just got a pair of 10mm spacers (10mm each side) it also came with 10 extended bolts but now my lock bolt dont fit i looked on fleabay but there are that many and i dont want to get the wrong one any idea of size or where to get just 2 if possable. Also the spacers are suppose to be hubcentric but there just 2 flat discs no raised lip round centre has he sent the wrong ones from wolfrace

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
ixi1456 said:
I just got a pair of 10mm spacers (10mm each side) it also came with 10 extended bolts but now my lock bolt dont fit i looked on fleabay but there are that many and i dont want to get the wrong one any idea of size or where to get just 2 if possable. Also the spacers are suppose to be hubcentric but there just 2 flat discs no raised lip round centre has he sent the wrong ones from wolfrace

Why did you not buy from us??? We have the correct spacers.

As for longer locking bolts, we have not found a source for these either, but still looking.