What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Lock/Unlocking car doesn't blink the turn lights?

dreamer

Reaction score
Hi,

after my dead battery and other issues that happened the car went to the garage, but now, I don't know why, when I lock/unlock the car the turning lights are not blinking... does anyone know how to activate this? the turning lights are working, I tested turning to left and right and the emergency lights...

I would appreciate very much any help!

PS - sorry about my English, but it is not my mother language...

tianorth

Reaction score
I believe it might be part of the alarm system.
Whilst in the garage has it been deactivated?
Does the alarm work? Try sitting in the car, lock the doors and sit still for 1-2 minutes, then move which should activate the ultrasonic sensors (either side of the map reading lights).
The alarm should the sound and lights flash.
Give it a go and hopefully it might start working again.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Just read the thread & not in a position to check at the moment, but have you looked at the vehicle parameters in setup? Might be part of that? :eusa-think:

dreamer

Reaction score
yes, i've tried all the parameters but I didn't found any for that... i found for instance the follow me home lights, the DRL, etc, but not this... not even in the user manual... :/

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Sounds like something that needs re-setting at the dealers I would think then.

dreamer

Reaction score
i think so... i believe would be the same as if we want to deactivate the folding mirrors when locking the car... or then maybe is a problem related to when my battery was dead which cause the starter engine and the ABS module to fail too... :/

thanks anyway for your help!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Always worth asking, you never know who else might have had the same issue. Shame it seems it's a problem unique to your car :eusa-think:

tianorth

Reaction score
If you find out what's wrong and/or how to fix please update your post as someone else may need it in future.

dreamer

Reaction score
Hi,

problem fixed! It was a BSI configuration that has been reset last time... :/