What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Let's loby Peugoet for space wheel for RCZ

A

Anonymous

I have taken in the many posts for a suitable space wheel for the RCZ :geek: , but the one that fits apparently doesnt fit in the boot wheel well. :thumbdown:
I spoke to my dealer today,and he suggested we should apply consumer pressure on Peugoet to make a suitable wheel for the RCZ .
A few years ago,they change there mind and produced one for the new 207 after not initially selling one. I realise there arent many of us, but the more of us that write to them, the more chance we have of getting a RCZ specific space wheel :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

I think they will in time. I spoke to the parts department at my dealer and they're still developing them - you can now buy a jack but there's no picture yet.

A

Anonymous

what a great idea i am all for it for a car of this price and piece of mind im all for it

A

Anonymous

is the jack going to be different than what you get with all peugeots its just got a vee in the plate to slide onto the cill welds which are the jacking points or do you mean it needs to project further out past the body to be able to wind it i was assuming i could get a standard jack is this not going to be the case or is it going to be a problem because of the plastic skirts ?