What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Leaving the forum

A

Anonymous

Hi, it's been a blast but I've sold on my RCZ now and want to leave. Do I have to delete my profile now? What's the usual procedure? Thanks. :wave:

A

Anonymous

Sorry to see your going :sad: what have you gone for as a replacement. Hope it brings many happy motoring miles :grin:

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't have to do anything when you leave a car forum. You just stop logging in.

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
You don't have to do anything when you leave a car forum. You just stop logging in.
That was a bit aggressive. You don't have to speak to him like a kid, I'm sure he had best in mind when asking the question.

A

Anonymous

daniellll.bee said:
Evil Derboy said:
That was a bit aggressive. You don't have to speak to him like a kid, I'm sure he had best in mind when asking the question.

Wasnt aggressive at all. Thats what you do....

A

Anonymous

MaX83 said:
daniellll.bee said:
Evil Derboy said:

Wasnt aggressive at all. Thats what you do....

It's the positioning of the full stops in the sentence, grammatical making it an aggressive statment rather than a soft statment.

I think we all understand what you do when 'leaving a forum' but each forum has a different set of rules as proven on this one. But your input is appreciated.

A

Anonymous

daniellll.bee said:
I think we all understand what you do when 'leaving a forum' but each forum has a different set of rules as proven on this one. But your input is appreciated.

I didnt event notice the full stops, maybe because English is my second language :beer: No harm intended from either parties though :greetings-wavingblue:

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It wasn't intended to be aggressive in any way shape or form (I'm not sure how grammar in a sentence can make answering someone's question aggressive).

I'm just answering the OPs question. It's not Facebook where you have to delete accounts or anything like that. All car forums are the same. You just stop logging in.

A

Anonymous

dawnch said:
Hi, it's been a blast but I've sold on my RCZ now and want to leave. Do I have to delete my profile now? What's the usual procedure? Thanks. :wave:

You have to send chocolates & thank you cards to the Mods, then pray thanks for being allowed in and allowed back out with your sanity in tact.
Not sure if the sanity bit applies to Jassy. :lol:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
dawnch said:

You have to send chocolates & thank you cards to the Mods, then pray thanks for being allowed in and allowed back out with your sanity in tact.
Not sure if the sanity bit applies to Jassy. :lol:

:lol: :lol: One needs to be A little Fubar............ to stay on this site for any great length of time Ya wELSH gOAT..... :lol: lOOK Cant Even tYUERSDTHDM Rite :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
I'm just answering the OPs question.

What's an OP ??

Opposite Person
Opposing Person
Operator Position

Umm....nope that's me done.
Can't be any of the above :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I think it means "original poster('s)". That's what I read it as anyway.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I think it means "original poster('s)". That's what I read it as anyway.

Nice One - That certainly makes sense.
Thank You.

Cheers :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:
Evil Derboy said:
I'm just answering the OPs question.

What's an OP ??

Opposite Person
Opposing Person
Operator Position