What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

LE MANS TRIP NEXT YEAR, LETS GO!

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone
Hope those who have their RCZ are enjoying and those who havn't yet....bet you're counting the number of sleeps left...one more for me :p

Just wondering if any of you guys (and ladies of course) are planning to go to Le Mans next year? Peugeot, as you prob know, have carved a bit of a name for themselves over the last few years despite a mare of a race this year (beaten by Audi). I've been a number of times and have always enjoyed. Always stay in a hotel, never do the camping thing round the grounds jobby as I like to get some sleep. The whole thing reminds me of the '60's, must bore you with the story of me meeting Jim Clark in 1965 at Brands Hatch...snore snore
:sleeping-yellow:

G

A

Anonymous

Hi mate
Usually May June time. Whats the Tr7 like?

Greg

GT RCZ

Reaction score
awesome building historic spec group 4 rally car 300bhp works British Airways colours

A

Anonymous

Sounds cool, lets have a look when you get her done.

Cheers

Greg :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Yes - keep me informed. Was going to go anyway.

Will do the camping most likely - and have a mate taking his large van with equipment etc. So this could be the trip support vehicle. As I have promo company - we could also do Trip shirts, Jackets and so on.......could be a laugh.

Cheers, Dave

A

Anonymous

My good wife and myself will be interested...assuming we've got our car!

GT RCZ

Reaction score
knowing the luck your having thats a big assumption hhobbitt.

Mine as slipped back by another four days now due to be built 26th September.

A

Anonymous

Ok guys sounds cool. I went last year and stayed in a cottage self catering via Cottages 4 You. Don't do camping as I like to sleep at night but can appreciate the atmosphere the evenings must bring.

Trained across last time to Calais (I think) then had a lovely drive down from there. Some cars going down last year had special "Le Mans" big stickers on the bonnet and doors, sounds silly but looked so cool, would need to check with RCZ1 tho to make sure they don't ruin the paint!

Cheers

Greg

RCZ1

Reaction score
IRONMAN said:
Some cars going down last year had special "Le Mans" big stickers on the bonnet and doors, sounds silly but looked so cool, would need to check with RCZ1 tho to make sure they don't ruin the paint!

Cheers

Greg

Now you know my answer to this question already :police:

A

Anonymous

K sweetness darling, yes I do know...what WAS I thinking of, please forgive....just had a great idea tho....I could put the stickers on me!! :lol:.....anyway do you fancy it :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
IRONMAN said:
K sweetness darling, yes I do know...what WAS I thinking of, please forgive....just had a great idea tho....I could put the stickers on me!! :lol:.....anyway do you fancy it :)

On this occasion dear, I forgive you. Please don't let it happen again :shock:

May /June next year :!: I don't know what I'm doing next week :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:

Something tells ME you'll be detailing :lol:

L

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
RCZ1 said:

Something tells ME you'll be detailing :lol:

L

Well you might just be right there. I'll hopefully have a RCZ to do by then. :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hi, my husband and a large group of car mad, prankster loving males are going. I'm not allowed! So neither is my RCZ! I'll hopefully get there next year, hubby says he'll check out the hotels, as I'm not a camping fan, whilst he is there. Can't see that happening in amongst the watching cars zipping round, the drinking, the eating, the numerous pranks and tricks they pull off. LOL, LOL.

A

Anonymous

oooh from north of Scotland would be a trek! but worth it :lol: