What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

LAWFORD RD 8.10.2010

A

Anonymous

Who was the black rcz that went passed my amber red baby as I was waiting to pull out I thoght I was the only one in Rugby.

A

Anonymous

There are four RCZ's in the Rugby area that I have seen so far, one amber red, two nera black and a charcoal.

A

Anonymous

There ia also a Dolphin Blue one in the rugby area which travels quite regularly between coventry and rugby to date I have only passed one other rcz and that was black

A

Anonymous

I keep spotting the nera black on Lawford Road at about 5:05pm every few nights at the traffic lights at the junction with the new Western relief road.

:wave:

A

Anonymous

I know that I am one of the Black Nera owners in Rugby but I still havent seen another floating around recently.

A

Anonymous

The local dealership on the Leicester Road has a Nera Black that the owner drives.

I think I have seen you along the Clifton Road and Hillmorton Road a few times. :thumbup:

I am hoping for some good news tomorrow as another dealer is hoping to source me a Shark Grey with all the options I want before Christmas so that I beat the VAT increase.

A

Anonymous

Hart said:
...I am hoping for some good news tomorrow as another dealer is hoping to source me a Shark Grey with all the options I want before Christmas so that I beat the VAT increase.
Sounds great :clap: . Hope it works out for you :thumbup: