What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Lambo Doors

soundwave5150

Reaction score
H12RPO said:
I like the look, but you'd think there would be all sorts of difficulties with the sealing and the automatic raising of the glass etc wouldnt you?

Automatic raising? :wtf:

Is this some cool feature I haven't read about yet?

A

Anonymous

soundwave5150 said:
Automatic raising? :wtf:

Is this some cool feature I haven't read about yet?
When the doors open as standard the windows drop by about 1cm and when closed the windows pop back up to the fully closed position. This allows for clearance of the roof rails.

A

Anonymous

Mustve had em fitted by now then? Pics, or it hasnt happened!

A

Anonymous

id much rather would like to see a video of them opening

A

Anonymous

i suspect that he may have done it,,, but that there were all sorts of problems with it,, and couldnt get it to work,, and is now left with 2 hinges, 2 cut front side panels, and a deeper hole in his wallet then he suspected at first, to get it all back to standard,

A

Anonymous

From what I have seen with these types of post manufacture hinges, they open out then up to gat the clearance needed and also so all the seals still work right. Like I say from what I have seen on others.