What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Knocking noise

Flutchy

Reaction score
Hi folks
When reversing on full lock I get a sort of knock noise, almost feels like the tyre is skipping on the road. Anyone had anything similar before I take it to garage?
Thanx.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
It’s an RCZ thing.

The noise is the tyre skipping. It’s something to do with the position of the wheels on full lock. Certain tyres and certain conditions make the noise worse, usually when it’s cold and possibly wet. The tyres are colder and harder, and the surface slippery.

bailey

Reaction score
i had same problem in forward and reverse,changed my front tyres from f1 eagles to continental sports and haven't had any bother since.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there Bailey, have we eventually risen out of hibernation? :lol: when are we going to see your beautiful Z?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I think Bailey needs to change his profile picture - or should I say I do !!

Come on Mick we need to see some more Pics of your car out and about and not wearing Leeds colours - LOL :D

bailey

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Hello there Bailey, have we eventually risen out of hibernation? :lol: when are we going to see your beautiful Z?
not very good on these things neil so tend not to mess .plecadorus had to put my last pics on .hope to meet up soon and have a good catch up :beer: