What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Knocking noise from underside Rez r

A

Anonymous

Anyone can tell me where a knocking noise is coming from underneath my rcz r been in garage almost a month and to no evail. Get the noise when driving slowly over rough road surface, feels like it's coming from centre of car

tianorth

Reaction score
Someone put a post about a bracket for the fuel tank was I think knocking on the tank itself.
They undid the bracket and repositioned it. Knocking gone.
Might be worth checking.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
That noise comes from the rear suspension. In certain ambient temperatures the RCZ tends to produce loud knocking noise from the rear suspension. It goes away and comes once in a while. I still haven't worked out when and why. She has some moods, my RCZ R, haha. But I love her :)

A

Anonymous

I posted the topic on the knocking noise coming from the rear. I was convinced it came from the suspension and then finally found it to be the fuel tank. Worth while checking it out.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9362