What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Key fob

GforceGeorge

Reaction score
I need a new key fob casing. It is a 3 button CE0523 with HCA blade. I can't for the life of me find one anywhere. I got one from amazon which matched the specification exactly but the base of my key was incompatible with the cut of the new fob.
I just wantDoes anyone know where i can one?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and I can confirm that I also use the above link and got of Ali express came fast and keys and fobs good quality... Use the links above...
Good luck 🤞
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

tm2204

Reaction score
Hi there and I can confirm that I also use the above link and got of Ali express came fast and keys and fobs good quality... Use the links above...
Good luck 🤞
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

I too can vouch for the above Ali Express links. Amazingly cheap and the key blade is cut to perfection... 100% works. The key is chunky & quality. I'm delighted with mine. Only thing with Ali Express is the time you must wait for delivery...

Bobby D

Reaction score
I only have one key. Does anyone know how I get another one made without needing to re- mortgage?

Goatz

Reaction score
I managed it by buying a key case, blade and circuitboard from aliexpress and using a obdstar h108 To code it.
was pretty straightforward once you figure out which circuitboard you need. I made every mistake possibe, but after selling the obdstar on eBay I think the total cost was ~£20 And the spare key now works and looks better than my original

Nemi

Reaction score
Is it simple to move board from the old key knob to the new one (from aliexpress)?