What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just taken delivery

A

Anonymous

Hi all! I've just taken delivery of my new RCZ GT HDI in opal white, and so far it's pretty damn awesome :) I specced it with the sat nav, nicer streering wheel/gear knob, glossy front 'smile', painted calipers, JBL hi fi and visibility pack. Worth every penny too. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome, where's the photos? :)
Sounds like you've spect it to perfection :)

A

Anonymous

That does sound like a good spec! Did you go for stock wheels?

A

Anonymous

Howdy and welcome. Sounds like you have chosen wisely and some pics would be great ;) The forum is a great and friendly place with knowledge abound so if you have any questions queries or dare I say problems ;) no matter how small then someone here will surely be able to help. Enjoy the new beast and happy driving :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys! I'll stick some photos up at the weekend :) I did go for the stock wheels, yes. Love them!

A

Anonymous

shoes916 said:
Hi all! I've just taken delivery of my new RCZ GT HDI in opal white, and so far it's pretty damn awesome :) I specced it with the sat nav, nicer streering wheel/gear knob, glossy front 'smile', painted calipers, JBL hi fi and visibility pack. Worth every penny too. :thumbup:

Hope you got a cracking discount :eusa-think: COZ the new yin's oot in a matter of week's :dance: BUT GREAT SPEC OPAL WHITE/PEARL are the best colours to have :thumbup: