What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just Saying Hi from the Shetland Islands

A

Anonymous

Just like to say Hi :wave: to you all I live for my sin's on the Shetland islands (where Diesel is £1.56 a Ltr )and will be picking up my RCZ in Aberdeen next Wed.
I'm trading in my 3 year old 407 coupe I will be sorry to see the 407 going, but ever since i walked into the sale's room and saw the RCZ I've thought about nothing else My wife thinks I need to go and get myself a gold medallion to hang around my neck to go with the RCZ I think she will change her mind when she see's it :dance:
Look forward to getting to know you all.

R1

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome, I don't think we have anyone else from the Shetland Islands, but what a great place to live :thumbup:

You won't be disappointed with the RCZ, you'll love it.

Is there a Peugeot dealership on the Shetland Isles :lol:

A

Anonymous

Thankyou for the welcome RCZ1 :)
No there isn't but there is a superchips Franchise so will be getting it chipped.
R1

A

Anonymous

Welcome! My best mate is a shetlander!

sure you and your wife will love the car!

A

Anonymous

Thankyou Figo
Best M8 Shetlander? thats fantastic small world we live in :D this will be the only RCZ in Shetland but I'm sure others will follow and buy one when they see it.

R1

A

Anonymous

Rescueone said:
this will be the only RCZ in Shetland but I'm sure others will follow and buy one when they see it.

R1

You will certainly be the envy of the Island :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
You will certainly be the envy of the Island :thumbup:

I hope so :) I have the only 407 Coupe on the Island at the moment so would be nice to have something else that noone else has :dance: