What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just ordered!

A

Anonymous

Hello all, what an impressive forum this is. Taking advantage of my tax free status in Germany, I have just ordered an Black RCZ GT156. I feel like a kid at Christmas after reading through this site. Being a 28 yr old guy, I'm getting grief from my colleagues with all of the hairdresser jokes of course, but I put it down to envy:) It came down to a choice between this and a 1 series. For me it was a no brainer; I can't help but stare at this car!

Anyway, i'm Danny from North Wales. Nice to meet you all.

A

Anonymous

Welcome, am a newbie myself and just like you think this forum is amazing, really friendly and full of the info one should ever need. I'm just waiting to collect my new pride and joy and like you feel like a kid in a candy shop. As you mentioned tax free and Germany I take it your a service man?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

I am indeed a service man. It would be a shame not to take advantage of it, we get some great deals! I will upload some pictures as soon as I pick her up. What did you go for?

A

Anonymous

I'm an ex service man now, left in 2005 :-D I have gone for the amber red gt 200. It is second hand but only 3000 miles on the clock. Lucky you getting the benefits of a bfpo ;-) best you had make sure and use it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Danny :)

Great choice you have made in the RCZ. Have you got the car or are you still waiting for it to arrive?

Don't forget to post some pics when you get chance :)

A

Anonymous

dannytagz said:
Hello all, what an impressive forum this is. Taking advantage of my tax free status in Germany, I have just ordered an Black RCZ GT156. I feel like a kid at Christmas after reading through this site. Being a 28 yr old guy, I'm getting grief from my colleagues with all of the hairdresser jokes of course, but I put it down to envy:) It came down to a choice between this and a 1 series. For me it was a no brainer; I can't help but stare at this car!

Anyway, i'm Danny from North Wales. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome Danny!! I'm 29 and also fell victim to the "hilarious" hairdresser jokes. However, I merely point out the number of awards that our car has one and the fact that the majority (of those that mock) drive sh*t cars that cannot compete on either style nor performance. It's all just jealousy and gentleman dangly parts to them!! Enjoy the car!! I know you'll be VERY happy with your choice!!

A

Anonymous

I got all the hairdresser jokes to but hey, I can use a hair dryer and a pair of scissors (really I can rizzle ;) ) so I don't care :)

A

Anonymous

Welcome Danny. Great choice. Happy driving.................... :dance:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Welcome Danny. I have a remedy for the hairdresser jokes, modifications ;) All joking aside, looking forward to the pics.

A

Anonymous

Anybody seen Ben Stiller in the Zohan.
Nothing wrong with being a hairdresser.
By the way we do Nicky Clarkes website!!

A

Anonymous

Sack Zohan. You've seen Zoolander? I do a particularly good "Blue Steel" from my car!

A

Anonymous

And should not try driving and reading this on tapatalk - what a fool I !