What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just Ordered in Kent!!

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,

Just ordered my RCZ GT Petrol 156 in black with Standard 19" Sortilege alloys and NG4 sat nav! Waiting on a build date now and I am just a little bit excited!
Any ideas on what sort of time I'll have to wait? Can't wait to be amongst the ranks of so many happy owners :D

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave:
However short it is it will be tooooooooooooooooooooooooo long!
Welcome

A

Anonymous

Hi speedy, can't answer your query but just wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope the time flies by for you :dance: .

A

Anonymous

speedy87 said:
Hi guys,

Just ordered my RCZ GT Petrol 156 in black with Standard 19" Sortilege alloys and NG4 sat nav! Waiting on a build date now and I am just a little bit excited!
Any ideas on what sort of time I'll have to wait? Can't wait to be amongst the ranks of so many happy owners :D

Your dealer should have given you an idea.....if i recall correctly last week the lead time for a factory build was about 13 weeks.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum :) Nice to see another one down these parts as not too many around. Im in East Sussex.

A

Anonymous

nice. i have a mercury version of that spec.
if it isn't 100% vital that it must be black why not ask your dealer to have peugeot uk check their stock for one. thats what i did. i would have been happy with charcoal/dolphin blue/mercury.
it took 8 days for me to take delivery. waaayyy better than waiting.
just at thought
what ever way you do it you won't be disappointed. the car is awesome.

A

Anonymous

Sounds like you are looking forward to your new purchase, Should have got the 200 though :p