What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just one piece of advice

A

Anonymous

Order Xenon lights!

I drove home in the dark for the first time in my new darling last night. The lights are to die for! Not only do they light the way magnificently, they also turn corners for you, I wanted to prolong the journey just to watch the lights perform their magic.

BUY THEM!

A

Anonymous

Beautiful, isn't it. I sometimes steer to the left and right just to see the lights moving :lol:

A

Anonymous

I have monocular vision and so driving at night causes a strain on my eye. Obviously it could be fatal if my eye became too tired and closed, but with the vision pack, it's like driving in daylight :thumbup: Couldn't be without it

A

Anonymous

Yip xenons lights are really worth getting on the rcz even how they look is enough to get them :cool: nevermind the better light they through and they also pivot when the steering wheel is turned,l live in a estate built on a moor so in the winter time it get very dark indeed,foggy quite miserasble actually :lol: weather wise that is.So i have decided to upgrade the xenon bulbs in my car,factory xenons are around 4100 kelvins and are good,but i have got myself a set of 5500 kelvins osram xenarc cool blue intense xenon bulbs, they give off a better purer white[led drl white] and are also 20% brighter than standard xenons bulbs,just waiting on the weather to stop raining and build up the courage to fit them :wtf: .

PS.l got these bulbs a pair for £140 off ebay ,they are normally £170 a pair, even then i have seen the advertised at even more money.

A

Anonymous

In Finland xenons are a must due to long winter with dark mornings and afternoons :cool: couldn't thin of driving without xenons! And sure, they look awesome in daylight too :thumbup: