What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just noticed!

A

Anonymous

That my rear screen does not demist at the top. It's not a major problem as it does not prevent me from seeing out of the back but the top 4 inches or so do not clear. Anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

Also when i try and connect my IPOD Touch i get a USB Peripheral Error or words to that effect, am i doing something wrong or is my IPOD Touch not compatable, it's worked a couple times but most of the time i get the error?

other than that the car is fantastic

FGRob

Reaction score
The top 4 inches is where the ariel is located, so it looks like a heated section but it's not.

There is a thread relating to the IPOD / IPHONE if you have a search through the site.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

thx Rob

Funny i posted this and then thought to myself maybe the top bit is where the ariel is located. I read through the post for IPOD issues but i don't think that the issue I have is covered, however i'll go and take another look.
Thx again

RCZ1

Reaction score
when you say it works sometimes made me think - the times you get the message is the battery low on the ipod? I got this message the first time I tried my ipod because of this very reason.

A

Anonymous

Ipod stuff

I've discovered that every time I leave my ipod in the car it doesn't work - you have to disconnect and reconnect every time before it will work.

PS I hope no thieves read that I sometimes leave the pod in the car!!!! Next to my RCZ my ipod is my next fav piece of technology!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Scarlet said:
Ipod stuff

PS I hope no thieves read that I sometimes leave the pod in the car!!!! Next to my RCZ my ipod is my next fav piece of technology!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you and I could be cut from the same cloth :lol:

A

Anonymous

On the theme of having to connect each time you get in with techology I think I've discovered why my BlackBerry didn't forward that call on the first day...I'd been out of the car and the phone obviously needs to be reconnected to the bluetooth each time. :shock: :(

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
On the theme of having to connect each time you get in with techology I think I've discovered why my BlackBerry didn't forward that call on the first day...I'd been out of the car and the phone obviously needs to be reconnected to the bluetooth each time. :shock: :(

Good thinking batman :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:

To throw a spanner in the works I do not have to either disconnect/reconnect either my Ipod touch 3 rd gen. with the latest software or my Bluetooth enabled Blackberry. On the phone please make sure you have set it to automatically connect.

A

Anonymous

RCZ White said:
BangorRCZ said:

To throw a spanner in the works I do not have to either disconnect/reconnect either my Ipod touch 3 rd gen. with the latest software or my Bluetooth enabled Blackberry. On the phone please make sure you have set it to automatically connect.
Thanks for your response. Actually, the day after I posted this I got into the car and immediately noticed that the phone and car were in contact so I can't explain what happened on day 1 other than the call definitely didn't come through. It's a good job I have no friends and no-one ever rings me :( :lol: