What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just Gotta Do It

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Well, after a few months of thinking, I finally ordered an RCZ.

I originally went for Shark Grey but have today been told that this is currently unavailable because the paint (or something in it) comes from Japan.

Clearly, the earthquake and its consequences have interfered with the supply.

Obviously, everyones main thoughts are with the Japanese people and we watch with admiration the way the ordinary people are coping.

However, I now need to choose a new colour.

I was hoping for a red, similar to my current 207 Gti but the 'red' available for the RCZ is not to my taste.

On balance, I think I'll go for charcoal.

A

Anonymous

:thumbup: Check out pearl white with black alloys!! I love mine, but down to you realy, good luck and enjoy!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I ordered Mercury Grey but the Charcoal is also a great colour. It looks like black under most light but is easier to maintain.

A

Anonymous

RCZooM said:
I ordered Mercury Grey but the Charcoal is also a great colour. It looks like black under most light but is easier to maintain.

Nice. i've just been to see mine at the dealers before i collect on tuesday. it's stunning.

A

Anonymous

Skip Mercury Grey, I want mine to be special. Charcoal looks like a great choice. Welcome to the forum.

A

Anonymous

Helen RCZ said:
Skip Mercury Grey, I want mine to be special. Charcoal looks like a great choice. Welcome to the forum.

Yup! :thumbup: I totally agree with you Helen :D

The RCZ looks great in all colours but opted for the Charcoal. Looks great in bright sunlight and as good in grey dull weather.. perfect for the British summer! :lol: