What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just did a remap - what should I look out for

nk.rcz

Reaction score
Hi all, just joined the forum but have been on it as guest for a year now haha

I have a 2010 156thp with 53k miles.

After owning it for a year I decided to start making it my own and modifying it.

So last month I went to get the timing chain replaced for a peace of mind and installed a forge air intake for the nice whooshhh :LOL:
Last week I got it remapped to 220hp... the difference is crazy!

So now my question is what is next? Before installing anything else for more power what should I replace from standard so my engine doesn't go boom😅

Ive read that I should do something to the exhaust so that the engine can get rid of the fumes easier but what's the cheapest and easiest option to doing that without making my car sound too loud?

nk.rcz

Reaction score
I was speculating the power as well but 'rcr remaps' offers this stage 2.

I am going to put it on a dyno in the upcoming weeks to see the true numbers:unsure:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 13.16.19.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-02 at 13.16.19.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 23

Kenneth

Reaction score
My remapped 200 only makes 220bhp so I don't see how a 156 possibly could !
Was it a computer job or rolling roaded? I’m thinking about it but I am not sure really. My car goes well enough but there’s always the “MORE!” devil 🫣