What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just bought a TT

Claret63

Reaction score
Hi guys, don’t be cross with me, just bought a TT to replace our written off RCZ, we wanted another in white but sadly couldn’t find what we wanted in the time we have before our courtesy car goes back.

Good RCZs are hard to find and we had a harsh lesson with a car we were supposed to pick up this week.

TBH it shows how rare good ones are becoming (TTs are plentiful) We will continue to look for a good one, but at least for now we have a replacement car.

For now though we still have the R to get our RCZ fix at weekend’s!

Kerr

Reaction score
What TT have you bought?

To be honest I wouldn't want two of the same cars on the drive. Although the R is different to the other RCZs, it would still be familiar for most things.

As well as the R I've got a Volvo V60 B6. They are very different.

Claret63

Reaction score
What TT have you bought?

To be honest I wouldn't want two of the same cars on the drive. Although the R is different to the other RCZs, it would still be familiar for most things.

As well as the R I've got a Volvo V60 B6. They are very different.
Bought a TDI Black edition Quattro in white, not mine will be for the Mrs, I have a DS3 HDI sport for my daily, so a nice varied stable me thinks ...

Claret63

Reaction score
V60 B6 are quick! had one of them in front of me on Sunday whilst out in the R, very quick at the lights.

travelswithanrcz

Reaction score
TTs are still bloody nice cars tbh, I was after one last year when I was pleasantly surprised to discover an RCZ 200 that was in my price range.

If you've still the RCZ R then you've still got your head-turning beauty of a car. TTs may be ten a penny these days, but they're still pretty ace.