What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just bought a RCZ Asphalt

A

Anonymous

Just come from a Nissan 350z and thought I would miss the thrill, but that is far from the case! The RCZ is a real blast and I'm well impressed! However, does anyone know why my iPhone 4 will not seem to be recognised by the multimedia system? Tried a few things but nothing seems to work! Any suggestions welcome? Thanks joe

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Josh :)

I do like the 350Z especially in the burnt orange colour. Stunning.

Welcome to the world of RCZ ownership. Asphalt is a nice car but be careful with that matt paint. As for the iPhone. Others have had similar problems. I don't think it works with the multimedia system. The system has an in built hard drive which you load all your music on. You can also insert a sim card which some people just leave in the car and you have a full telephone system at your fingertips.

I'm sure others will be along shortly who have more knowledge of the multimedia system who will be able to assist you.

In the meantime happy motoring and don't forget to post up some pics when you get chance :)

A

Anonymous

Hi Joe, and welcome to the forum. I am an Andriod user so can't help with iPhone. Glad you like your new toy, lets have some pics when you get a chance.

A

Anonymous

Joshmerosh said:
Just come from a Nissan 350z and thought I would miss the thrill, but that is far from the case! The RCZ is a real blast and I'm well impressed! However, does anyone know why my iPhone 4 will not seem to be recognised by the multimedia system? Tried a few things but nothing seems to work! Any suggestions welcome? Thanks joe

If you look under the topics for sat nav / media systems you will find more info ......because you have an asphalt you will have the Ng 4 media system it doesn't connect to iPhones to play from your iPhone you need a jack to phono lead.

Plug the headphone jack into the iPhone and the phono into the phono sockets in the glove compartment.

I found the best solution was to put my songs straight to the hard drive or use the removable media USB or sd card.

I understand on models without ng4 the iPhone connects via Bluetooth. Yours should connect for phone calls only.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Congratulations and Welcome.

I must admit I am happy to see you go from a 350Z to the RCZ, if you had a 370Z then that would definitely be a harder decision IMO.

A

Anonymous

You've chosen an absolutely cracking car. I've had a shotty if the Asphalt on a couple of occasions when my car was in the dealership and it's just awesome. A very unique car with some nice identifying touches. Make sure you get something really special to look after that matte paintwork though!!!

Anyway, welcome to the forum and the joy of RCZ ownership!!

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Josh, hope your having lots of fun with your new purchase.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2