What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just about to order i think?

A

Anonymous

Currently drive Mazda 6 Sport but am changing my company car March 1st and am considering the RCZ. I used to drive the new shaped Civic Type R which was an amazing car and although the Mazda looks great and drives well I want to get back in touch with driving again.

Have considered a strange selction of cars, Kia Sportage (lol but designed by guy that did Audi TT), Audi A5, Audi Q5, Audi TT. I have narrowed it down to the RCZ and TT but for me although the interior build quality is a fraction better on the TT the RCA wins hands down on exterior looks.

So.....

I am going for:

2.0 HDi GT
Vision Pack
19" Solstice Black Onyx
Black Callipers
JBL Pack (if this is any good? Would it be as good as my Mazda 6 BOSE system?)

But then im stuck on the colour....

Black with all of the above but with black front grill

OR

White with all of the above but with black mirrors and grill

What do you guys think???

A

Anonymous

Sorry forgot to ask about the SatNav, does it play DVDs?

A

Anonymous

The black/white combination on the limited edition looks fantastic but it really is a personal choice and you'd need to see it in the flesh because if I hadn't actually seen my own choice in the showroom I wouldn't have opted for it from pictures or the brochure. Try to see as many options as possible at other showrooms to help you decide, but one way or another the car's a stunner in all colours :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Phil and welcome to the forum.

Personally I would go for white with black options. The white looks stunning - well all the colours do, but white is my personal favourite. You won't be disappointed.

Let us know what you decide.

A

Anonymous

I will defo go for the black mirrors but im not sure about the black grill, should I leave it chrome?

RCZ1

Reaction score
philbuk said:
I will defo go for the black mirrors but im not sure about the black grill, should I leave it chrome?

Personally, I'm not keen on the black grill, I do like to see some chrome - just my personal preference though :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi, Yes the SatNav does play CD's & DVD's. You also get an SD Card reader & a 10gb Hard Drive.

A

Anonymous

I went for the opal white with black grille and black mirrors. I keep meaning to take some pics and post them on here. Will try to do some soon and then you could see if you like the combination. Personally, I love it.

A

Anonymous

Following on from Grantp's response to the satNav playing DVD's, yes it does - but you get soundtrack only when the vehicle is moving so as not to distract the driver....which makes sense...just in case you were wondering.. :lol: :lol:
On top of the CD/DVD player, built in hard disk, SD Card reader, there's also USB socket under the central armrest (which also houses the sim card socket for the built in phone) and AV phono sockets in the glove box (so you can connect a camcorder/camera to it).

Kev

A

Anonymous

I went for the charcoal black, with black grille, black calipers and front spoiler. I love the look of the gloss black of the grille and the gloss black front spoiler. I also went for the vision pack and have to say the directional front lights are a great toy. I got the sat nav option too, with the JBL upgrade, not sure if I'd have noticed the difference between this and the standard audio system. Although I wish the dvd would continue to play whilst driving, would help to entertain the kids. The voice control is expectedly a bit hit and miss.

A

Anonymous

Re: Just about to order i think? NOW ORDERED :)

I have just sent over my documents to our finance dept for approval and the car is being ordered :)

Finally decided as follows...

GT
2.0 HDi
Pearl White
Black Mirrors
Black Callipers
Onyx Black 19" Soltice Wheels
Vision Pack
JBL Pack
Peugeot Connect Media Navigation

It's a company car pre-ordering for delivery 1st March. Looking forward to doing 25k a year in this baby !!!

A

Anonymous

Thanks, Ive been looing at all of the members pics for weeks now as I couldn't make my mind up lol. Decided against the black grill as I think it could be overkill with black mirrors and wheels

A

Anonymous

Whats it like to drive in snow and ice lol? My Mazda 6 is the worst ever, I had to abandon it for 7 days earlier this year when we had that bad snow.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Drove mine in snow and ice for the first time yesterday and I was very impressed. It felt very stable and self assured. As long as you take it steady and leave plenty of space for braking you won't have any problems.