What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

JukeBox Search ?

A

Anonymous

Hi. I have MP3s on the Jukebox, and they play well.
Is there anybody who can tell me of a method of searching to find a particular track, other than scrolling through the lot ?
The order of tracks seem to be a bit random, i.e 494 tracks on, add 1 more track and it goes in as 257 ?
It would be good if you could search, alpha/artist or track name, or even track No. would be good.
Any help appreciated.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

This will all be down to how you uploaded/downloaded them into the Jukebox. I had awful problems at the start of my experimenting. I can only speak for my own experiences and say that it is a time consuming exercise. I have nearly 200 entire albums on mine all individually located and found by scrolling alphabetically through them. So each album has to have it's own "folder"

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the answer. It is as I thought, then. As most of my stuff is single tracks,I would have loads of folders !
I think I will just stick to random mode as I like all the stuff of course :)
Cheers.