What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Jukebox Feature

A

Anonymous

Until looking through the manual I hadn't realised that the car's HDD could be used to store and play music that is transferred from a CD or USB stick. Has anyone got any idea of the size of the HDD and how many tracks could be stored?
I assume that part of the Hard Drive is also used to store the Sat Nav and radio options as well so I wouldn't want to fill the HDD but I'm just intrigued by this feature I only discovered after I had reserved my new car.

A

Anonymous

Its just over 11GB in size. As for number of tracks you can get on, it depends on the quality the tracks have been ripped at. None of my tracks are below 192kbps. They are a mixture of WMA and MP3. I've loaded 960 tracks so far and still have over 6gb free.

Kev

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that info - I'll start to plan my playlists!
From the manual it says that you can either transfer direct from the CD, MP3 CD or a USB stick with the tracks loaded on.
To think I was worried about losing my 6 CD changer!