What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Jealousy?

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone. expectant RCZ owner to be here. taking delivery of 200 GT next week, in lovely Amber Red. I notice that this colour dosnt appear to be popular, but as someone else said , its all in the personal opinion so c'est la vie. My question is, has any one experienced any sorta jealousy vandalism attacks , being keyed etc,at all?
Ive attached a couple of pics of the new baby still in the nursery, so you can get an idea of the proper colour.

A

Anonymous

no problems with attacks as yet, but had a car parked 12" away from the pasenger door today, dont know how the driver got out without damaging my lady in red.

A

Anonymous

It will go under the radar for most being a peugeot so I wouldnt worry about attacks.

A

Anonymous

I have had quite a few jealous comments, such as:

"It's only an Audi TT clone"

"Too much money for a Peugeot"

"Peugeot's can't build reliable cars"

I just laugh or ignore them. Everyone has their own opinions. I bought an RCZ because they look different to everything else on the road at the moment, plus they are good fun to drive.

:beer:

A

Anonymous

You're absolutely right, it is personal choice. I've got a black one, but I can honestly say that this car looks fabulous in all the colours. Certain colours did'nt appeal to me, but when I've seen them on this Forum, I've thought "WOW, that looks gorgeous!"

Had mine 2 & half weeks now, so far I've had nothing but compliments and stares, as you are about to find out!!! :dance: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've only had mine since Saturday, but the compliments and stares certainly outweigh the odd jealous comment.

A

Anonymous

Hart said:
I have had quite a few jealous comments, such as:

"It's only an Audi TT clone"

"Too much money for a Peugeot"

"Peugeot's can't build reliable cars"

I just laugh or ignore them. Everyone has their own opinions. I bought an RCZ because they look different to everything else on the road at the moment, plus they are good fun to drive.

There will always be cocky, arrogant people about, & I'd be inclined to ask them if, in view of their comments, are they implying that they are more expert & knowledgable than all the car mags & professionals who test cars for a living & who, after extensive testing, say the RCZ is fabulous! I doubt very much that they know the slightest thing about them....or anything else outside their own small little world! :thumbdown:
You've got the right attitude beer, just enjoy your baby! :beer: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Think this colour is suits the car really well. Good choice.

A

Anonymous

My RCZ is Amber Red... it's a stunning colour! And.. easy to clean! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:

Yes, easier to clean than my Nera Black one.

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hart said:
Mlbblue said:

Yes, easier to clean than my Nera Black one.

:thumbup:
Used to have a black ford focus (a few years ago), that was a bugger to clean!

A

Anonymous

David ck said:
more compliments than jealous comment

My experience as well including lads asking to camera phone it!
I seem to get let out as well :beer:

A

Anonymous

RCZ White said:
...I seem to get let out as well :beer:
:lol: Are you being held captive somewhere? Oh, I see...let out at junctions :idea: :D

A

Anonymous

I've been known to flap my spoiler at the excited young ladies to the detriment of their boyfriends' (in my mind). :)