What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Jaguar XKR-S

A

Anonymous

I saw one of these today and thought to myself, WOW what a beautiful looking car. It was in Black and just looked amazing. I even thought that it looked better than my own pride and joy :oops: Know nothing about the car, I came home and looked it up. It costs nearly £100 K and I'm guessing that will only get you the entry model. So now I'm feeling so much happier knowing that my classic RCZ can compete on lookks with a super car nearly five times the price :clap:

A

Anonymous

Just too long for the space this car provides inside imo . If the back seats offered more room then I could justify the length but the rear makes the rcz appear capacious and with todays crazy car parking practices I think the Jag's size would start to bug. As a previous poster mentioned , its saving grace is the noise it makes in standard trim. Makes the simulated sounds coming from BMW's recent M Power cars laughable. All my opinion of course.

A

Anonymous

Ron they are a stunning looking car and visually speeaking in my opinion far better looking than any F-Type jag,SO MORE IN YOUR FACE...but they are kinda old school engineered..nowt wrong with that of course :thumbup:

Maybe a retirement car for you and me.. Because they Depreciate like Hell..when RETIREMENT happen's of course :lol: