What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Jacking points

Claret63

Reaction score
Hi I know this subject has probably been done to death, but I have concerns with the jacking points on my car.

When my car was last in the MD for warranty work they bent one of the rear jacking points, I couldn’t be bothered raising with them at the time as I was tired of the fiasco with the front callipers.

Question is my car is in for service in 2 weeks and I intend to raise this issue, potentially I think this is a warranty issue as they are not fit for purpose and their is no alternative to jack at the rear, unlike the front which the dealer does.

Has anyone raised this issue with Peugeot as a warranty issue?

Flanners

Reaction score
if they damaged them they should rectify the damage when it occured.....warranty issue not sure you would get far with it tbh, like the security wheel nuts (!), I purchased the rubber cups with cut outs from eBay specific for my jack, works well. My jacking points have no damage, I make a point of statiing and writing on the job sheet about the issue beforehand....along with a video around the car and wheels,