What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I've taken the plunge......

A

Anonymous

Hi All,
So, I went this morning to test drive the 2013 RCZ and was thoroughly impressed. Lovely sales woman (not like the twat i got in a different garage on Monday who I ended up walking out on without even driving the car!), great service etc. Long story short - I am now down 30k and up 1 rcz :dance:

Full specs are:

GT THP 200 model
Nera black
Black pack
19" 'Technical' Storm grey alloys
Integral Cohiba Brown / Mistral Black interior
JBL pack
Front Spoiler
Vision Pack

Unfortunately, it has to be built to order so they have said it'll be 3 months before I can collect :cry: It's going to be a looooong spring for me :D

A

Anonymous

Nice car and well specced :thumbup: The interminable wait begins, but will be well worth it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi there. I know the feeling. I've had mine on order since January now. The best thing to to is get a wall chart and put big red crosses through each day. Trust me, it helps!! Congrats on the purchase though.

A

Anonymous

Verminaard said:
Hi All,
So, I went this morning to test drive the 2013 RCZ and was thoroughly impressed. Lovely sales woman (not like the twat i got in a different garage on Monday who I ended up walking out on without even driving the car!), great service etc. Long story short - I am now down 30k and up 1 rcz :dance:

Full specs are:

GT THP 200 model
Nera black
Black pack
19" 'Technical' Storm grey alloys
Integral Cohiba Brown / Mistral Black interior
JBL pack
Front Spoiler
Vision Pack

Unfortunately, it has to be built to order so they have said it'll be 3 months before I can collect :cry: It's going to be a looooong spring for me :D

Yup, it'll be a long wait but at least you'll be into the better weather by then and what a car to welcome it with! :cool::cool::cool:

You've chosen a cracking spec and some wonderful options. I hope you'll share some pics when you get her!!

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys... don't worry about me sharing pics - when i get it I am sure I'll be showing them to anyone who will look! I'm going to be like one of those really annoying parents who just HAS to show you pictures of their kids :lol:

I was actually pleasantly surprised with the ride though. At lot of people have commented on how hard the ride is however I didn't notice it being any harder than my existing 407 road-boat model. Each to their own i guess ;)

A

Anonymous

Nice spec Verminaard! I cannt wait for mine! Hopefully next month!

A

Anonymous

Verminaard said:
Thanks guys... don't worry about me sharing pics - when i get it I am sure I'll be showing them to anyone who will look! I'm going to be like one of those really annoying parents who just HAS to show you pictures of their kids :lol:

I was actually pleasantly surprised with the ride though. At lot of people have commented on how hard the ride is however I didn't notice it being any harder than my existing 407 road-boat model. Each to their own i guess ;)
Personally, I would describe the ride as being firm and the road noise audible. Audible only if you have turned off the amazing sound system that is and you very quickly become accustomed to the firmness and fail to notice it. You sound like a candidate for the RCZ Syndrome and so nothing is gonna put you off of it :lol:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: will be good to see what the brown leather is like when u get. Don't think anyone else has specked it yet, 3 months same as I'd to wait for mine. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
Nice spec Verminaard! I cannt wait for mine! Hopefully next month!

Thanks Perky. Tbh, it was your original post that pretty much sold me on it. When I saw that Darth Vader spec, there was no going back. I might actually have to get a copy of the Darth Vader entrance music and play it loud full volume with the windows down as I drive it into my street for the first time :lol:

I did (only half-jokingly!) ask the sales lady if there was any way they could fit a knight rider style LED in place of the pug badge in the grille. Sadly. that's not available ;)

A

Anonymous

Ha ha!! I asked the Salesman the same thing and he said they could look into it! Lol

A

Anonymous

Congrats Verminaard on taking the plunge, you wont regret it. Spec very similar to mine I am 6 weeks into my wait so hopefully not much longer now.