What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Its Time!

A

Anonymous

Hi All,
Woooohoo!! Tomorrow is the day I pick up my pearlescent white baby. 6 weeks of waiting now finally over!
Last drive in my blood red 307CC,and on to new and better things.
Soooooooooo excited! :dance: To put it into context, I have never sat in one, or even driven one yet, so I am going on pure faith and two sightings (and everything I have read on this forum of course!). ;)

I even held back from going to look at it on the weekend. I wouldn't have been able to walk away without it. :crazy:
:happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

Congratulations Tracyb. We've all been through the excitement so we know how you feel.

You won't be disappointed :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Tracy, you are like me. I ordered mine long before they were released having only seen photographs on the internet and magazines, no sitting in one, seeing one in person, etc, etc. When they were launched my dealer asked if I wanted a test drive but decided against it. I wanted my pearl beauty to be the only one I drove. Let me tell you, on the drive home, I was cheering and dancing, like a mad woman. Goodness knows what other drives must have thought :shock:

Mind you, I did have to go and have a sneeky peek when she was delivered to the dealership so you certainly have a stronger will power than I do.

Enjoy your day tomorrow - you won't be disappointed. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

tracyb you will bee overjoyed with your first drive. i had a 308cc before and the rcz is a far better to drive. good luck and on with the pics. :dance:

A

Anonymous

the red bee
2.00 hdi gt
standard 18" wheels
vision pack
black leather int
quad exaust (feline)
custom mats
drl-led,s
But bee. I thought the standard wheel size on all GT's is 19" I have the 2.0 HDi and that's what it came with. The Sport is on 18" as standard?

A

Anonymous

0058ron-yes you are correct but most of the dealer gt demo cars were fitted with 18" wheels for some reason. but then again im quite happy with mine not as bumpy a ride.

A

Anonymous

A 'appy bee hey?! I'll get mine next week. After 4 months of waiting, ffs.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
0058ron-yes you are correct but most of the dealer gt demo cars were fitted with 18" wheels for some reason. but then again im quite happy with mine not as bumpy a ride.

Correct, the 1st batch of GT HDis into the UK were fitted with the 18's as standard and were allocated to dealers as demonstrators.

A

Anonymous

jonker bee carefull with the 200, they are very fast. even my hdi is nifty. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

Hey Tracyb, where are those piccies and your first impressions? Are you too busy buzzing around in your RCZ to stop and post for us? Hope and trust you're really loving your baby so many happy and safe miles together :dance: .

Jonker, not long to go, hope you :sleeping-yellow: well :dance: .

A

Anonymous

Pics this weekend definitely! Providing it doesn't rain.
Maybe I'll go to the Lion park and get a "peugeot branded" background. lol!