What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

It's Arrived at the dealers

A

Anonymous

Driving past my dealers today .... I thought I would pop in to see if everything was on target for the delivery of my car on friday.

Sitting there was my Charcoal 200GT .... it arrived yesterday :clap: .... and they didn't ring me :wtf:

Every hour is going to drrraaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

A

Anonymous

Fantastic news eyesu0. Roll on Friday eh!! - Post some pics when you get a chance ;-)

A

Anonymous

Nice one mate, i wish i picking my car up on friday :beer:

A

Anonymous

Good stuff eyes! Mine is sitting at the dealer too, hopefully have it Friday as well :)

I'd go down to check it out but suspect it will be round at their depot, the lot at the actual dealership is the size of a postage stamp!

A

Anonymous

Same here, had a call today to say it's ready for collection at 17:00 tomorrow, so watch this space about 18:00.

A

Anonymous

Mine will be at the dealers tomorrow, could have it on Friday however we are going away for the weekend with the kids. So have decided to wait until Monday, I would hate to leave it on my drive all weekend!

A

Anonymous

At this rate these cars are going to start getting common!! :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

Not bad for an order that is only 2 weeks and 2 days old from order to delivery ........Thanks all at CEM Days in swansea ........ Dave you did a fantastic JOB for me :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

879JTT said:
Mine will be at the dealers tomorrow, could have it on Friday however we are going away for the weekend with the kids. So have decided to wait until Monday, I would hate to leave it on my drive all weekend!

I'm from Somerset too, so I'll look out for your next week!!