What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

It's Alive!

A

Anonymous

Finally my pearl beauty arrived. So her name is "La Perla". And how you all know car is perfect and amazing.
We already done some detailing process and you can see what we have.

Two people . 9 hours. And ....... Who sad it's difficult to capture reflections on white cars ?!

What we use:

1. Clean wheels with Werkstat Autobody wash .Used 2 bucket.
2. Snow Foam with Chemical Guys No Touch Snow Foam.
3. Body .Werkstat Autobody wash.2 bucket method.
4. Rinsing. Drying. Used Ggtechniq MF2 Zero Scratch Microfibre Drying Towel and MF3 Massive drying towel.
5. I skip Iron X and Claying due lack of time. Actualy paintwork was very smooth so i think we do it next time.
6. Polish.Werkstat Prime Polish.
7. Sealant.Two coat Werkstat Acrylic Jett for body and one G-Techniq C2 for roof and Arches.
8. One coat Werkstat Acrylic Gloss.
9. Windows.G-Techniq G1.Three coats on windscreens and rear screens and single on side and mirrors.
10.Protecting Alloys. One coat Planet Polish Wheel Seal and Shine.
11. Tyre Dressing. Autoglym Tyre Dressing
12. Exhaust Tail Pipes. Werkstat Prime Polish. and one coat G-Techniq C2.
13. Interior. Werkstat SatinProt. Due lack of time we skip G-Techniq I1 fabric nano coat. But I want add it ASAP.

:dance:

My BIG BIG BIG Thanx to RCZ1. Kerry save me much time and money.

Attachments

• IMG1.jpg
    IMG1.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 1,194
  • IMG2.jpg
    IMG2.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 1,194

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Sensen, "La Perla" is looking gorgeous, you've done her proud :thumbup:

You certainly like your Gtechniq products don't you :D But they are very good and do last a long time.
I don't think I've really saved you money though :lol:

A

Anonymous

Gtechniq is fantastic. May be just save time :) but time is money.

A

Anonymous

Thank you Lee. I appreciate your opinion. It's was my first experience in detailing. I love it !