What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

It really does exist - my pearl beauty !

RCZ1

Reaction score
Went to my dealers today and yes my RCZ really does exist :lol: :dance: I thought I'd been dreaming it for the past 8 months.

It was delivered to them during the week and today was the first time that I've seen it. Boy, did it looked fabulous :thumbup: It even had my personal number plate on. There's a possibility that I may have it Monday night - it all depends on the DVLA.

A customer at the dealers wanted to drive it away. I said you've got no chance :twisted:

The excitement is starting to kill me now :D Not many sleeps left :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

That's fantastic news. Can't wait for the photos as I've ordered the same colour. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
rczwannabe said:
That's fantastic news. Can't wait for the photos as I've ordered the same colour. :thumbup:

You won't be disappointed rczwannabe - it really is stunning ! The pearl just shimmers in the sun :thumbup:
I took a couple of pics with my phone today but it still had its wrappings on it. Will get the proper ones up as soon as the beauty is in my possession. :dance:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I took a couple of pics with my phone today but it still had its wrappings on it.:dance:

Spoil sport , go on ....post away , you know you want too or are we not allowed to see her until you have waxed her up :twisted: :twisted: :p

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
RCZ1 said:
I took a couple of pics with my phone today but it still had its wrappings on it.:dance:

Spoil sport , go on ....post away , you know you want too or are we not allowed to see her until you have waxed her up :twisted: :twisted: :p

:lol: Yes indeed :!: Patience is a virtue :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

What a laugh that another customer wanted to STEAL your baby!!! I think there might have been blood spilt if that had come even close to happening. Great news that your wait is almost over. Not too many sleeps left and then detailers beware! :beer:

A

Anonymous

Great news RCZ1. What a wait you've had. How long do you have to give her back to the custom leather seat people for??

A

Anonymous

hi rcz1 we also went to dealers this weekend just to drop of retention document as soon as pulled into dealers our pearl white beauty was sitting there waiting uncleaned and very dirty dealer just thought we would want to see her.car looked amazing .already had the archers sprayed black could pick up Tuesday onwards but will wait to weekend will post pictures as soon as .regards mark

A

Anonymous

Fantastic news that both you and MarkKaren finally got to see their cars this weekend. You have both waited a very long time. The RCZ is fantastic to drive too, husband and I say each morning "who is having the car today"!.

MarkKaren, can't believe you are patient enough to wait until weekend when you could have it on Tuesday!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZDOG yeah waiting until the week end due to work, garage is 40 miles from where we live. but it will be worth waiting for.
We may be having the same conversations as you who's driving the car.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Grantp said:
Great news RCZ1. What a wait you've had. How long do you have to give her back to the custom leather seat people for??

Hi Grantp - the leather retrimmers have to have her for 2 weeks. Because the RCZ is a new model, they obviously have not done one before so they have to "prepare the pattern" which involves measuring every single mm of the interior. I'm on holiday for two weeks from the end of this week - so its worked out quite well really.

Hi markkaren - its a great feeling seeing her for the first time isn't it! They just look stunning in pearl white - but we are biased :!:

Hi Bangor RCZ - yes she did run the risk of getting a slap if she even so much as touched it :twisted: :lol:

The other half has no chance of driving the RCZ - this is my car :twisted: :dance: