What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Issue with radio.

a.morgan100

Reaction score
Hi all
I have the Peugeot RCZ for a few years now. This is on a 2011 plate, and recently had the turbo replaced apart from this costly part the vehicle has been fine. However i have now got a problem with the radio/display screen not working. Radio will not power up!!!!! I have checked fuses and looked in the manual to find out where the power would be soucred. Can anyone give me any idea why the radio does not work and any idea if im missing the fuse if this is the cause
Thanks

Pedro

Reaction score
Anything else not working ? if a fuse has blown then you may have wiring issues open circuit etc

Pault

Reaction score
I've exactly the same problem with my 2011 model. I've had the systems in the car checked and it all points to an internal fault within the head unit. If your analogue clock is still working, it's not a feed fault as this runs on the same fuse as well as tyre pressure monitoring and seatbelts. I'm sending my unit away to be tested fully, I'll let you know how I get on.