What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Is this the new Nissan GTR?

A

Anonymous

Either way I want it!! The closest thing I've seen to a "mass" produced Batmobile!! I want one!! Introducing the new Nissan concept 2020 GT Vision...and it looks AWESOME!!

A

Anonymous

It does resemble the GTR but way more out there :cool: its got the new Laser powered headlights...the future and no doubt make xenons and led headlamps defunct :wtf:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
The actual one that gets produced may have similarities, but I dont see it being this one. It looks awesome though! :D

A

Anonymous

As per usual the actual model will look nothing like it whatsover(The badge might though}
The RCZ pretty much made it of course.

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Yes they will most likely base the next GTR off this model but it won't look the same.

A

Anonymous

No I don't expect it will (nor ever did) but I think that there will definitely be styling cues and technologies that find their way onto it. It's a cracking concept either way!!