What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Is it possible to remove doorcardholder

A

Anonymous

Hi

I have a little scratch on the plastic door cardholder (the box at the bottom of the door panel) :twisted: .

I would like to solve this issue and went to Peugeot and they informed me that I will have to by the complete panel 1800€ :wtf: .

Now I'm wondering if it would be possible to disconnect (remove) this ugly plastic door cardholder in order to have it
clothed and refitted again.

Maybe some of you already removed the door panel and can tell me if it is possible or not.

Thanks for your help.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
It is possible. You need to take all of the trim off and go round the entire door card to unscrew all the screws.

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe,

you are the man !
Thanks for your fast reply.

Now I need the how to part ... to remove the door panel without scratching that !

Thanks for making my day !

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Ill be making a how to for the removal at some point when I upgrade the speakers, but its quite low on my to do list. Theres a french member that took some pictures but I cant remember what thread its in.

A

Anonymous

Mine have been on and off like a hot tap replacing wing mirrors, no damage though so they must be fairy rugged :)

A

Anonymous

I've never seen a "hot tap replacing wing mirrors" but if a spotty youth can do it, then I see no reason why a hot tap couldn't :lol: