What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

IRSMCHER QUADS

lionhart

Reaction score
hi rcz1 as far as i know they cost 608.00 eur.you have to cut into the original exhaust!.i dont think you can buy them in the uk yet!look up french power on the net for more info.hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

soundwave5150 said:
so would these ones allow towbar?

By the look of it yes as the link pipe is the other side of the well.

Now those I could be interested in especially as I have a towbar.

lionhart

Reaction score
should fit with a towbar.dont take my word on it though.this is the fitting guide. :thumbup:

lionhart

Reaction score
another quad kit from from french power.around £750.may be a tad large :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Rather a tad OTT me thinks. I've already ordered my Feline Quads for the new Pearl. More tasteful and discreet in my opinion.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
ron-some picies when they are fitted pls
Car is scheduled to arrive in the UK tomorrow. Possibly available to collect Sat 30th. Will indeed attempt to upload some photos, but my track record isn't too good. It'll be a right stonker of a car so really would love to be able to display her in her finest.

A

Anonymous

thats a curious gas flow they have going on with those. It would be interesting to see the internal layout of the rear silencer box. Looks very convuluted.

They are aesthetically pleasing but I wonder about the efficiency of them.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
just my opinion:

Pros:
Tips are the same length on both sides

Cons:
1-piece does not allow for any adjustments, and I know you need to have several to get it just right, although I do see one area where you connect the right-side to the muffler, but that is not enough adjustment imho
I can't see how this is functional, just more aesthetic (too much bending)
The pipe will be very close to the petrol tank filler neck
Not liking the big black box

A

Anonymous

zombie with the kn filter alone is the noise of the car changed a little bit? and the power? ever tried a max speed run in a safe place?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
joaofisio said:
zombie with the kn filter alone is the noise of the car changed a little bit? and the power? ever tried a max speed run in a safe place?

Since I installed both the Ruffer exhaust and K&N at the same time, I cannot say if the K&N gave me any different sound, but the exhaust did and flows nicely for a little bit more pep...as for a max speed run, nope not done one

A

Anonymous

Im sorry but that is just ugly, the Peugeot quads leave that standing!!