What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

iPod leads

A

Anonymous

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before but ..........

Can someone suggest a suitable iPod lead? Folk have said you can pick them up cheap as chips but I want to make sure I get a suitable one. :helpme:

I have an 80Gb iPod classic and when I connected it using my OH's lead he uses in his Focus, it seemed to break up a lot (it has a dual plug - the USB and jack). I then tried the usual iPod lead that we use on the PC, it breaks up too. I see you can get just jack connectors but will they work and control the iPod? (I just have the run-of-the-mill stereo).
It's not an iPod problem as his iPod does the same.

If someone can give me a link to leads that are guaranteed to work, I'd be grateful.

I could buy a 16Gb USB but it seems to be a bit of a nuisance making up folders for it when I have everything on iTunes already :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Anything from a well known company will certainly work. Off the top of my head there is Griffin Technology
See whats on amazon