What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

iPod Album selection

A

Anonymous

Can anybody help? I have my new RCZ (2.0ltr Diesel Sport) and think it is fantastic except for one issue to do with my iPod. I cannot select to play an album from the car controls. I can get Artists, Playlists and Genre but not the most basic of requirements you need, to play an album. Is there a fix for this? I have a iPod Classic and connect through the USB port. It's a crying shame a small item as this spoils such a fantastic car. It is driving me MAD!!!!

Neil :helpme:

A

Anonymous

well you're lucky I can only scroll through the songs ! PITA

RCZ1

Reaction score
There's isn't the option to select albums unfortunately. Couldn't you set up a playlist or playlists for your favourite albums?

It doesn't really effect me as I don't tend to list to full albums.

A

Anonymous

Looks like I am going to have to live with this. I have contacted Peugeot but still waiting for a reply but not expecting much success! My last car was a Mazda and at least they get it right and make everything work properly.

A

Anonymous

Ho ho my FRV iPod connection cost £200 and showed no info just track number, it was like each playlist was a long cd!

A

Anonymous

If you plug in the old Ipod brick -into the USB - what I do is connect the track switch in between the USB and Ipod. This way i can open the armrest compartment and flick the tracks on the screen of the ipod using forward and ackward arrows and turn up and down the volume independantly. After you have set it -apart from deciding on albums there is no need to open the armrest.
The track switch/vol.control is an ipod part and works admirably.