What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Iphone is it compatible

Davie

Reaction score
Is the Iphone 3gs compatible with the NG3D,does it down load the address book with bluetooth.
Thanks Davie.

A

Anonymous

Davie

Dunno bout iPhone 3g, but I have iPhone 4, and it pairs fine with the NG4, address book automatically downloaded. Cant see why yhte 3g would be any different

Davie

Reaction score
Thank you all for your prompt reply,regarding Iphone,i will get one tomorrow

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

It recognises my 3gs and I can access my contacts etc. I can also plays songs through bluetooth although it is on random. If I plug my phone in using a usb connection, it reognises the phone and i can scroll through the artists but there is no volume... any ideas?

A

Anonymous

A guess.....is the volume on your iPhone turned down/muted? I did that once and found that overode the car volume controls.

Whilst on Apple devices, can anyone get an iPod shuffle to work? I've connected it to the USB (which works perfectly with my iPhone 3GS), but it isn't recognised.

A

Anonymous

My iphone4 connected and downloaded my contacts straight away. Won't let me play songs through bluetooth though or when i connect via USB! But my wee ipod connected it to USB and hey presto!! Had to change all the songs in itunes to MP3 though.

A

Anonymous

can you play M4a format music (the itunes format) through the cars system