What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

iPhone contacts with multiple numbers

A

Anonymous

My RCZ 200 has Sat Nav, I have an iPhone 3GS with IOS 5.0, it works but only after a fashion. I have a number of my contacts that have multiple phone numbers and the address book funtion on the RCZ doesn't seem to cater for this.
If I select a contact name knowing that there is more than one number in that entry the number immedicately called is the mobile number, it ignores/doesn't show any of the other numbers under that contact.
Has anyone come across this oddity? Is there a simple solution? Does one have to name the phone numbers in the entry in a specific way? Surely I don't have to have multiple entries for a person that has more than one number? Do I?
Do hope that there is some-one out there that can help.

THanks, Paul.

A

Anonymous

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately I dont have an answer for you since I have the standard Peugeot Connect Sound without the satnav. But I'm able to tell you that the standard radio does facilitate multiple numbers per contact. My contacts , on my iphone with ios5, show up as folders when multiple numbers are coupled to it.
Kind of strange that the more expensive SatNav option doesnt have this.

Hope you find a solution soon!

Michael

A

Anonymous

Will have a look tonight, I have the Sat Nav version, and know for a fact that it copied at least one number over with multiple contacts, but this was before the IOS 5 update. Let me go have a looksy and i will update you tonight.

A

Anonymous

michaelf said:
Hi Paul,

Unfortunately I dont have an answer for you since I have the standard Peugeot Connect Sound without the satnav. But I'm able to tell you that the standard radio does facilitate multiple numbers per contact. My contacts , on my iphone with ios5, show up as folders when multiple numbers are coupled to it.
Kind of strange that the more expensive SatNav option doesnt have this.

Hope you find a solution soon!

Michael

Thanks Michael, I've gone the multiple entries per contact at the moment -bit long winded so if there is a way to facilitate the multiple numbers per contact I hope some-one can provide some guidance. :D

Best Regards, Paul.

A

Anonymous

i'll double check tonight, but my sat nav worked fine with multiple numbers per contact on iOS4 and I think it's still fine on iOS5....... not much of a help.... sorry!

A

Anonymous

sorry - completely forgot about it! i checked last night and i can confirm that the sat nav DOES display multiple numbers with an iphone 3GS on iOS4 or iOS5

hth

dave

A

Anonymous

Thanks Dave, not been online recently so hadn't seen your reply. I've just had some warranty work done on my car, one item was a software update - maybe the ability to use multiple numbers will now be available ....

Paul.