What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Internal Telephone

A

Anonymous

Not sure if I shall get an answer to this question, as I suspect not too many people leave their SIM card in the internal telephone. But I do (Billy No Mates)

So what has occurred of late. I received a message to say that I had a new message (voice mail) So on dialling my voice mail box to retrieve said message discovered that it had been left approx a month prior. But then after playing the message I received another message to say that I had a new message. Blimey someone does love me I thought. However it was the same message that I had just heard. This event reoccurred several times in succession. Finally I manged to delete the original voice mail.

This scenario has repeated itself since but this time with a message that was a recently left one.

My Sim card is at least 15years old.

So my question is do I speak to O2 or Peugeot about why I continue to be told I have a new message despite having just played it?

A

Anonymous

O2. I've heard about other people having the same problem with phones. You don't have to buy a Peugeot to get dodgy service from mobile service providers. Hope you get more friends soon!

A

Anonymous

I assume you have to have the media unit fitted to be able to fit a SIM card into RCZ? (I have standards unit and don't see where a SIM would go).

A

Anonymous

Telford Steve said:
I assume you have to have the media unit fitted to be able to fit a SIM card into RCZ? (I have standards unit and don't see where a SIM would go).
Mine fits in a slot inside the armrest next to the usb port. Not sure if all models have this or even if they all have a built in phone. Mine is a GT with media package.

A

Anonymous

adele said:
My voicemail does the same as that Ron, the only way to stop the reminders is to either save the msg or delete it when you have listened to them
Cheers for that adele :beer:

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
OO58RON said:
Mine fits in a slot inside the armrest next to the usb port. Not sure if all models have this or even if they all have a built in phone. Mine is a GT with media package.

That's only with the satnav option. ;) Ohters have only the bluetooth connection.