What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Interior high level brake light.....

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Just to let you all know, that our Parts Manager has noted a 'run' on RCZ interior high level brake light kits? Not really sure why so popular lately, but they fit on the inside of the rear windscreen glass. It can be easily self fitted, but if anyone would like one, the normal RRP is £179+VAT, as a forum offer, we can do a kit for £156.73 INCLUDING VAT, plus postage. If you would like to know more, please call 01793642591 and press for parts, where our Manager Paul Berlouis and his team can help.

Regards,

James Pittman
Fish Brothers Peugeot
Swindon

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Apologies 2retro, to help the Forum, our Parts Manager and I were rummaging around for ACCESSORIES (key rings/mats etc) when he mentioned the high view brake light, and he has since clarified that this is not an accessory, and are not mounted internally, these are in fact the genuine mid-boot standard fit high view brake lamp kit, apologies, but still at a discounted price! Peugeot RCZ 2009-2015 High Level Brake Lamp | 6350KE

2retro

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying. Got me wondering there! 😁

wilsofar

Reaction score
Was just thinking ,good idea having an extra warning set of brake lights!!

Just don’t get carried away next time -check your facts -or just ask us!!😜

Jumper

Reaction score
£156 is a competitive price too. That may indeed find some interest on here I paid over 200 Euros had to get one from Holland. Do you have a good stock and is there a good supply chain or are these end of line on the top shelf gathering dust?

Flanners

Reaction score
I bought one from yourselves for as and when the one fitted packs up...seen an RCZ near me that has many leds out and also flashes on and off when braking...weird.

The R discs were good too at around £670.

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive note Flanners, and always try to help. Sadly, following a negative message we have received, it is with regret that we shall be leaving the forum today, and if you and any other members will be requiring our assistance with your RCZ's in future, please don't hesitate to call, as we were about to post some more offers, but not to worry. 01793642591.

2retro

Reaction score
Don't know what negative message you are referring to but surely that's no reason to leave after just one day? 😲

wilsofar

Reaction score
Dear me,my comment was very tongue in cheek with no malice implied or intended.

Perhaps I got a bit close to the bone -life’s too short!

2retro

Reaction score
Surely can't be that comment they're referring to as it was clearly meant in jest! 🤦‍♂️

wilsofar

Reaction score
Perhaps it was my comment on his advert for 200GT in another section!

I’ve really done my best (worse)!

Should a main dealer be advertising here!I really don’t know ,but it doesn’t matter now anyway.

Pedro

Reaction score
Shame their leaving its the parts links owners need most when their stuck & Fish Bros would have been a big help now its back to ebay or trawling google:(

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps it was my comment on his advert for 200GT in another section!

I’ve really done my best (worse)!

Should a main dealer be advertising here!I really don’t know ,but it doesn’t matter now anyway.
Regarding fish brothers involvement with the forum, James private messaged me and asked if it were ok to join the forum and share passion for the RCZ as he also drives one and pass on his knowledge and also maybe help forum members with parts and even members who are trying to source cars.
Fish brothers have a great reputation with Peugeot owners so why not?
I told him to introduce himself and let everyone know who he was and the dealership he were involved with so everything were above board.
I don’t think it we’re flippant remarks on his posts that were the cause of him looking to leave I hope not anyway, but it just goes to show when people make mistakes we shouldn’t jump on them even in jest.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Allegedly there has been a email sent to James (fish bros) and was from a forum member and was not in the good spirit of the forum...... Everyone has there own opinion and in some cases it should be kept to them selves...
We are all lovers of the RCZ and I quote LOVERS NOT FIGHTER'S...
So long live the RCZ....
All drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve private messaged James to try and get to the bottom of what’s happened I wait for his response, we all know that forums are for good debates and the sharing of knowledge and the love for our cars but emailing or private messaging abuse is out of order and won’t be tolerated in the 7 years I’ve been a part of this forum I have only ever seen one member banned and that didn’t really warrant a banning just a guy who loved to wind members up,it’s social media you will always get the odd wind up merchant and it’s best just to ignore than to fuel their ego but this may have been something different we will investigate and if a member has acted maliciously then they will be removed from the group.