What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Inside the boot lid

A

Anonymous

I've just noticed that there are two velcro securing straps or similar but what are they for??

A

Anonymous

Brilliant! then thats where I shall secure mine ! :clap:

FGRob

Reaction score
I use it for the emergency triangle :cool: ;)

Rob.

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
I use it for the emergency triangle :cool: ;)

Rob.

And I wrap that in my Florescent waistcoat just in case, and the triangle was dead cheap at Peugeot. :D

FGRob

Reaction score
If you are driving in Europe you are supposed to have the vest inside the cabin with you, mind you, you could always climb through the back seat. :wave: :wtf: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
If you are driving in Europe you are supposed to have the vest inside the cabin with you, mind you, you could always climb through the back seat. :wave: :wtf: :lol: :lol:
You have to keep a safety vest inside your car by law ??? Isn't that taking OH&S a bit too far? Next you won't be able to drive without wearing one. I wish I owned the company that makes the die for those vests :lol:

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZooM said:
FGRob said:
You have to keep a safety vest inside your car by law ??? Isn't that taking OH&S a bit too far? Next you won't be able to drive without wearing one. I wish I owned the company that makes the die for those vests :lol:
In Europe yes - UK no, so when we travel to Europe we have to fit all this safety gear or else face a fine. Yep H&S totally over the top, but you can see the reasoning.