What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Indoor Cover

A

Anonymous

Hi All

My 'Z' will be Part Ex'd next week, and therefore I wish to notify that I have an Indoor(garage) cover that I will dispose of, if anyone is interested !
I believe that it may be proper to a 308cc, but I have had no trouble fitting it to my car. Just the job for keeping the dust off when garaged up, also gives some protection from small scrathes etc. If anyone is interested , why not send me a PM.
Regards

Mal

A

Anonymous

MEvans said:
Hi All

My 'Z' will be Part Ex'd next week, and therefore I wish to notify that I have an Indoor(garage) cover that I will dispose of, if anyone is interested !
I believe that it may be proper to a 308cc, but I have had no trouble fitting it to my car. Just the job for keeping the dust off when garaged up, also gives some protection from small scrathes etc. If anyone is interested , why not send me a PM.
Regards

Mal

Is anyone interested in this Cover ? If not ,I'll therefore put it on E Bay.

Mal

A

Anonymous

Hi I've tried to send you a PM about the cover but my message is sitting in my outbox how do you get it to send?

A

Anonymous

It should only show in your outbox if the (intended) recipient has received it.

A

Anonymous

Oops..sorry...yeah that's what I meant. Thanks RCZ1!!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

This is an open message to the member who requested details regarding the Car Cover I was selling, as for some reason, He/She has not replied to my PM sent Friday 19th April...................Can you reply please

Thanks
Mal