What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

incomming rcz owner from belgium

A

Anonymous

hey to you all,

waiting for my rcz.... delivery time arround 15 th of april :( so close but still so far away :D

ordered a nera black 156 thp:
-with the 19 inch solstice mat black onyx rims
- pack easy motion
-pack hifi jbl
-pack sport
-black grill
added the front spoiler to it

getting mad of waiting... :twisted: :crazy: :D
reading so mutch on the forum here and seeing other people's cars makes me go insane, finding the forum verry helpfull at many ways... found allot of info allready:)

greetings

A

Anonymous

Hi slobby and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . I hope it helps keep you sane while you have that long wait. Nice specifications for your choice. It will be well worth the wait :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Welcome, :greetings-wavingblue: The time seems to go slower the nearer you get to the delivery date, :cry: but it will be worth it in the end.

A

Anonymous

pfff the time im waiting now is driving me allready insane haha :D

:shock: pffff 3 days earlier than mine joske :twisted: :lol: ... im getting mine in paal-beringen

A

Anonymous

thats where i know it from i think... the peugot garage is the garage of my best friends father... he works there as a sails men... (joris)