What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

In the market for an RCZ

damers2000

Reaction score
Hi all,

Following my introductory post, I am on the look out for an RCZ.

Looking at GT spec at the moment, ideally diesel, leather interior, FSH and definately no issues haha

Budget is circa £4500

Cheers

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
With some of the prices now out there, you can get a lot of car for your money.... Happy hunting..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Ian J.

Reaction score
Don't dismiss the petrol engines
If your spending £4.5k you're better off with a good petrol than a duff diesel
Service history is key

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
There are loads of cars for sale so take your time and buy the car that’s been cherished I’ve recently seen one come on the market (eBay) and it’s the only 59 plate RCZ I’ve seen it’s gone through every MOT and not even one advisory it’s a diesel and looks very nice for under 4K too.

damers2000

Reaction score
I'll have a look, I did see one yesterday that came up at 4995 but sold almost immediately, looked stunning aswell with good history but slightly higher mileage than I was looking at.

Ian Potter

Reaction score
Hi all,

Following my introductory post, I am on the look out for an RCZ.

Looking at GT spec at the moment, ideally diesel, leather interior, FSH and definately no issues haha

Budget is circa £4500

Cheers
Hi, I’m thinking of selling my 60 plate (2010) gt spec, full leather, black, petrol RCZ. Covered around 60k , part service BUT extremely well looked after with mint interior. Pics available if you’re interested. In Bridgend, S. Wales