What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

In-Dash Screen faulty

Cascades

Reaction score
HI, My RCZR went in for a 125K service and had the battery changed out too. Upon collecting it, I noticed the dash screen was blank, only displaying the Peugeot logo. No radio or nav system. I should point out that the battery had died a couple of times previously and subsequently was put on charge, as per manual. Whilst the system would start afterwards it did take a while to reboot.
I returned the car for corrective works and was told the "RTG audio & nav system needs to be replaced". ...at a cost of $4600AUD!!!
It seems coincidental the unit failed at the same time the battery was changed out ...and that's what Peugeot says!
Anyone have advice on this matter? Are the units available out of Europe at a more realistic cost? Is there a "trustworthy" service centre in Melbourne where I could go and not fear being burnt?
Any guidance appreciated.