What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

i wont a space saving wheel now,

A

Anonymous

Well does that mean we can get a space saving wheel or do we have to hold our breath. i had a puncture the other day the wheel went to flat in secounds i tried blowing it up with the inlater machine but it was going down as fast, luckly for me i was only feet from a puncture repair place. god nows what would have happened if i had not been so near.

A

Anonymous

Hi Jayne,

You have been mega unlucky to get a puncture.
Thankfully, this is the third car I've had now with no spare wheel and have never had the need to utilise the Inflation Devices. I am frantically touching the desk (wooden) as I speak....err...type.
Have to say that the RCZ has the most sophisticated Inflation Machine of the 3 - one of them was a can with a straw :wtf:

Good news is that a quick search will find the spare wheel option that you seek / request :thumbup:

jayneford said:
i tried blowing it up with the inlater machine but it was going down as fast

Ahh, there's your problem. Should have used the Inflator Machine.
You were lucky mind, usually if you haven't secured the Machine properly to the valve then the "gunk" goes EVERYWHERE.

Glad you're all sorted and back on the road :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Haha
Thanx i spend the day hoping it never happens again. please god