What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I ordered my RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi All from Sydney Australia.

I placed an order for my RCZ today. For those who read my previous post "Diesel or Petrol" I finally chose petrol. Ive ordered the 200BHP manual in Pearl White with standard 18" silver wheels. I chose the 18" wheels because I thought the ride from the 19" wheels might be a bit too harsh on some roads and I also preferred the straight spokes of the standard wheels.

Ive apparently been allocated a car from the February production which should arrive in Australian for an April/May delivery.

Now all I have to do is distract myself so the time passes as quickly as possible

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

good choice!

you wll have fun with these little car!

doc

A

Anonymous

Good stuff mate, and remember.. when it comes.. pics are a must!

A

Anonymous

Just ordered mine 2 days ago. A 200Hp in Gris Shark with the blanc sortilege wheels and white leather seats. I completed the interior with the Nav/Blue Tooth-system and upgraded the sound with JBL. It was a hard battle between Gris Haria and Shark, with the misses finally convincing me to go for the shark. Haven't seen one in that colour other than in a picture, so I hope it will be a pleasant surprise. As for now, the waiting begins ... 5 months to go. :crazy:

A

Anonymous

jonker said:
Just ordered mine 2 days ago. A 200Hp in Gris Shark with the blanc sortilege wheels and white leather seats. I completed the interior with the Nav/Blue Tooth-system and upgraded the sound with JBL. It was a hard battle between Gris Haria and Shark, with the misses finally convincing me to go for the shark. Haven't seen one in that colour other than in a picture, so I hope it will be a pleasant surprise. As for now, the waiting begins ... 5 months to go. :crazy:
Haven't seen a sharkie either so you'll be quite exclusive. Good luck with the wait...oh, and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
jonker said:

:shock: :shock:

Where do you live then. I ordered mine also 2 days ago and she will be delivered around april 12th. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Zeg Joske, dat meen je niet? De auto's zijn in Belgie al goedkoper en nu worde nze ook nog eens veel sneller geleverd? Moeten de Franse contacten vanuit Wallonie zijn zeker. Ik kom uit Nederland, de Randstad. Tja ...