What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I hear the audi TT is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I think the audi TT is better, its faster has a smoother engine, is much better looking and has a far far nicer interior, also how can most of live with owning a peugeot I couldnt bear having to explain that its a nice £22,000 coupe when you mention peuegot normally everyone just thinks of the cheap hatchbacks, if its an audi people think quailty luxury, style. Non of you can even argue against this as 99% of people are badge snobs and want an audi, mercedes, bmw. I wouldnt mind if the press were saying the mercedes Slk was better than the TT im just insulted that people would even compare a peugeot to an audi. I dont own a TT anymore I own an audi q7 now next the magazines who are paid by peuegot BTW will be saying that horrible tacky peugeot 4x4 is as good as the q7 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

GEE GEE what you are stating is your opinion which is fair enough and I'm sure there are many others who will agree with you.

Unfortunately you won't find any of those people on here. This is a forum for fans and owners of the RCZ, which clearly you are not. It leaves the question in the nicest possible way, why are you on here?

You clearly have a lot of time on your hands and are looking to stir trouble. Please either use the forum for the purpose it was designed for or not at all. Debate, yes by all means, bashing with the only intent to piss people off No.

Tony

RCZ1

Reaction score
GEEGEE123 said:
I think the audi TT is better, its faster has a smoother engine, is much better looking and has a far far nicer interior, also how can most of live with owning a peugeot I couldnt bear having to explain that its a nice £22,000 coupe when you mention peuegot normally everyone just thinks of the cheap hatchbacks, if its an audi people think quailty luxury, style. Non of you can even argue against this as 99% of people are badge snobs and want an audi, mercedes, bmw. I wouldnt mind if the press were saying the mercedes Slk was better than the TT im just insulted that people would even compare a peugeot to an audi.

I dont own a TT anymore I own an audi q7 now next the magazines who are paid by peuegot BTW will be saying that horrible tacky peugeot 4x4 is as good as the q7 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No but the Landrover Disovery will leave the Q7 dead in the water - literally.............................. :lol:

A

Anonymous

the discovery isnt but the range rover is a better car than the q7 I'll admit that, but its still a premium name my arguement isnt against anything being better than an audi its that cheaper french brands should not be compared to a luxury brand I mean next they'll be comparing the the audi TT and Hyundai Coupe can you imagine it? :lol: :lol: talking of the the hyundai coupe, I think its the main rival for the 308 coupe sorry RCZ :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
The Discovery IS a better car than the Q7. Its off road ability is class leading as well as its normal everyday driving ability.

You really do have a bad badge snobbery problem don't you? Things change. Audi was in the doldrums not so long ago-it was the Audi TT which re-ignited them. The same can happen for Peugeot.

A

Anonymous

Why are we answering these posts ?
It seams to me that if Gee Gee were to get no reply, then he might just go back to the forum that best suits his interests.

A

Anonymous

tonyrcz said:
GEE GEE what you are stating is your opinion which is fair enough and I'm sure there are many others who will agree with you.

Unfortunately you won't find any of those people on here. This is a forum for fans and owners of the RCZ, which clearly you are not. It leaves the question in the nicest possible way, why are you on here?

You clearly have a lot of time on your hands and are looking to stir trouble. Please either use the forum for the purpose it was designed for or not at all. Debate, yes by all means, bashing with the only intent to piss people off No.

Tony

bashing would be telling lies everything i have said is true and fact im just engaging in debate which is what forums are all about, im trying not to be offensive any posts i have made have no swearing or offensive language

A

Anonymous

GEEGEE I refer you mainly to this point;

"Posting to insight friction, negative reactions or posts designed to cause disruption within the forum"

By now we all understand the points you are trying to put across about the Audi TT and Audi range and feel you have done it to death and most users have already factored your opinions before arriving at the RCZ forum.

No more keyboard warriors.

Please PM me if you have any questions or a permanent ban will be applied to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.